Monday, October 17, 2011

Recently

I wish I had more time to blog but there is this thing called college life I got caught up in. So as of October 3rd...
  • Went to Colorado for lacrosse. Played in the snow. Nuff said.
  • My lap top crashed. A.K.A. the motherboard died
  • I have been sick with a cough and cold
  • Went to Maddy Jack's lacrosse game (USU vs U of U)
  • Got caught up on Modern Family!
  • Cassie is engaged! (Cassie! The girl I spent hundreds of hours with doing gymnastics, eating Ben & Jerry's, talking about life at the silo's she got proposed to at, sitting on the roof of the bathroom at Riverton Park, playing lacrosse with, rafting with; the girl who would do my hair and pop my back and drive me home from school almost every day.) I must admit I was a little choked up when she was showing me her ring and telling me the story. I am so happy for her!

2 comments: