Monday, June 20, 2011

Introducing

My Family!
It's a big one, so it's a long post!
They are such a huge part of my life, it disappoints me how little I blog about them. So. In order to tell stories about them, I will tell a little about who they are.
Dad. Some call him Matt.
Anyone who knows my dad knows his love for sports, especially golf and basketball, but really anything. He is and always has been so supportive of his kids' teams and has coached all of us in one sport or another. He graduated from BYU in accounting, worked at Arthur Anderson for a while, then partnered with someone he met at KPMG to create an accounting firm- King and McCleary. He has been so great to let my sister and I work there when we are in need of jobs!
Mom. a.k.a. Raelynn.
She IS supermom. No one gets it- how she does as much as she does as perfect as she does it. I could go on for a few pages, but really, supermom sums it up.
Me- I won't write about me, this is just where I fit in :)
Megan. She is a sophomore at BYU. She likes to act like she is kind of high maintenance and demanding but those who know her best know that she is super sweet. I am jealous of how talented she is at sports and how great she is with little kids.
Jordan (17), Everyone else calls him "D." I like to brag that my little brother is a basketball star at Riverton high school He has always been a natural at any sport he tries. I hate it when girls dressed like skanks take him on dates. I love it when cute and nice girls do. 
Jake (15) is one of the funniest kids I have ever met! Seriously, the one liners he mutters under his breath, I don't know where he gets them from. He was class president for 2 years at Oquirrh Hills Middle School. I love seeing him read his scriptures and say his prayers at night!
Maci (12). There are no words to describe the energy that Maci has. Always. She is the feistiest, spunkiest little thing. She either loves something or hates something and is obsessed with it either way. Since day 1 she has just tried to compete and keep up with her older brothers and needless to say, they are pretty threatened by her. She loves sports, kids, the boy down the street, Jimmer, and cute clothes. As an 11 year old, she created her own business and has more income than most of us. Check out her blog!
Morganne. She is the cutest little girl, and probably the most spoiled too. After 3 iTouch's our parents realized that she is indeed, 7. The past 4 years she has gone from being a dog, a cheetah, a lion, and Morganne pretending to be a dog, cheetah, or lion. She has hundreds of stuffed animals that she plays with every day and she watches animal planet every morning. This little girl is evidence of karma- our parents never got us a pet.
Anyways, these people make me so happy! They are so much better to me than I am to them and I love them so much!

2 comments:

  1. I love that!!! :) but B.T.W. I created my business when I was 10... But it got bigger and better when I was 11! :) Thanks for that cute post!

    ReplyDelete