Thursday, June 30, 2011

Perfect Playlist

I love music that makes me want to dance & sing; I love songs that remind me of my own life; and I love songs with creative lyrics. Since I am just bored at work, I made my perfect summer playlist :) Some of these artists aren't really mainstream, so if you've never heard them before, look them up!

The Hat. Ingrid Michaelson
Bruises. Chairlift
The Show. Lenka
Give Into Me. Garrett Hudlund & Leighton Meester
Far Away. Ingrid Michaelson
In the Deep. Adele
Two Feet of Top Soil. Brad Paisley
It's Only Life. Kate Voegele
Wide Open. Jason Aldean
Modern Nature. Sondre Lerche
Picture. Kid Rock & Cheryl Crow
Keep the Girl. Jason Aldean
Iceberg. Owl City
So You Say. The Bird & The Bee
Save Yourself. James Morrison
T.G.I.F. Katy Perry
She Said. Stephan Jerzak ft. Leighton Meester

No comments:

Post a Comment