Monday, March 28, 2011

Spanish Fork

I don't know what made my weekend so great. Maybe it's that I spent Friday night playing murder in the dark with my 2 little sisters and watching Psych! with my parents. Maybe my weekend was so great because Saturday started with lacrosse. Also, Gavin crowd surfed, and when we were eating at Mis Mariachi's Brent started a sentence with "Next time I come here..." and Randall got covered in chalk. Maybe it's just the fact that those 3 boys are home and I got to see them all. Maddy, Charlotte, and Cassie drove down from Logan for Woodstock, so that, singing Jiya with Maddy, and eating cow tongue probably had something to do with why my weekend was so great. Also, Caleb is a horse, Brent is curious, Jesse is a girl's lax coach (for reals), I am bendy, and Ryann is a prostitute. That made my weekend pretty great too. Maybe my weekend was so great because today I went to church, teamed up with my brothers in a game of Farkel, learned how to drive a stick-shift, my dad was home before 9, and I will be in bed by midnight. Anyway you look at it, my weekend was fantastic and I want to thank anyone and everyone who may have had something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment