Thursday, April 28, 2011

Guess I should have studied... Oh wait, I did!

Soo.. grades came out today. This is the texting conversation my sister and I just had:
Megan: Have you checked your grades yet?
Madi: ugh I got an A- in marriage and family! I suck at life! How'd you do?
Megan: I am too scared to look. You probably did better than me.
Megan: Umm your better than me. College is depressing.
Madi: I know I'm so depressed!
Megan: Like I'm honestly screwed for life idk what to do with my life.
Madi: Took the words right from me.
Megan: Ugh! I need a social life but I guess BYU doesn't let you!
Madi: Good grades, social life, sleep. You can only pick 2. Welcome to college.
Megan: It's more like you can pick 1 and you still won't get everything done!
Madi: BYU, where your best just isn't good enough.
Megan: plus work, plus cleaning the house. Did I mention church callings?
and a sport, maybe?
Impossibility: I'm a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment