Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Bach

I hate this show. I really do. The cast drives me nuts. I love to tear the series apart. The concept is ridiculous.
I love this show, I love the drama of it, and I love sharing my opinions about it.

FAVORITES

Blake: Young. Hot. Dentist. Done.

Matt: Funny. Confident. Momma's boy. I like him too.

Ames: Don't criticize him for being an overachiever! He is going somewhere!

Ryan Park: A little old, but I like him. Takes some strong ambition to start a company while in college and have it be so successful. I do have something against the name Ryan though.

Also, the guy who said it was his first time being excited to see a dentist... he made me laugh but I don't remember his name. Michael, maybe?

PLEASE NO
  • Anthony: Glad she wasn't interested. He was doing Flynn Rider's smolder the entire show AND HE WORE A CHAIN
  • Bentley: Thanks for giving Utah a bad name.
  • Frank: You look like a Frank.
  • William: Super cute! But slightly immature as far as I can tell.
  • Stephen: Eww. Eww. Why did you stay?

1 comment:

  1. god i hate the show too! but theres nothing i can do about it when it comes on and i just can't find my remote! cuties beware. :)

    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete