Saturday, May 7, 2011

Top 10

I love mothers day. I think mothers deserve more than one holiday through the year. I hope you read this mom, but here are 10 memories of you that I will never forget!

10. You taking time to watch Baby Mama with me this week.
9. Going out to lunch every day for the first month of last summer... and the summer before that...and you taking me and Jameson to Rock Creek Pizza last week.
8. You trying to bond our family through horseback riding in Bluffdale.
7. You teaching me how to use soy lecithin to make pizza crust and bread.
6. Our road trip to St. George for my dance competition.
5. Freshman year when I was sick (February-ish) and you came down to Provo to give me medicine and comfort food.
4. You chasing us around grandma's backyard pretending to be Chuckie the evil doll.
3. When my friends and I snuck out at girls camp and you caught us, I was ready for a beating, but you didn't even get mad you just hung out with us. Also, when you snuck my friends and I away from girls camp so we could get ice cream.
2. On the way home from shopping in Park City we made up a dance to A*teens.
1. One night in Jr. High I was trying to fall asleep but was crying about something that happened that day. I don't remember what but I remember being really upset. I prayed for a few minutes for God to help me feel comforted and right as I said, "Amen" you came walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes when I heard you coming but as soon as you left I knew you were my answer.

I'm sure somewhere in this list should be included our midnight twilight shows, family vacations, coming home from vacations without you and seeing you, and more. Thank you for everything you do mom. I love you!

1 comment: