Monday, May 9, 2011

To Remember

Friday
3x someone thought I was younger than 18,
I heard "invite Gavin over" from a variety of 7 year olds at different times,
The young women and relief society loved my grandma's games,
Jordan didn't like the spandex game,
Gavin beat us all bowling, I may have had a record number of gutter balls but I never lost,
Roasted marshmallows in Brent's backyard and heard the story of Gavin and Jordan.

Saturday
Morganne updated us on her life and it took about 5 hours,
The bird show at the zoo was the same one as 10 years ago but the talking parrot was sweet,
Brent had a diving catch double play
I got a little bossy making cards...

Sunday
In the Mothers day program, a kid said, "I say these names in the name...I say these names in the name... I say these names in the name amen"
Will and Tate are just going to be dancers even though they are built like linebackers
Jake pointed out that him and his sister go to the same school
Trip to Provo and American Fork
Late night... hehe

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment