Sunday, September 11, 2011

Provo Words


Mom: I should have been more honest when I was dating Dad. If I could do it again I would be more honest, not completely honest, just a little more.
Honesty is the best policy... at least that's what I've heard.

Morganne (to Megan): No offense... but sometimes I get annoyed when I'm talking to you.

Nate & Austen:
Zane. He's going to rule a country someday. "Hi I'm Zane, I drive a Harley.".. Way better than "Hi I'm Austen, I drive a Honda civic."
He ran a tight ship. She runs a tight ship also.
We just became your gay friends, huh?

Marie: Amanda! Hey do you have a nick-name or something?

Adam speaks his own language that only Blake understands.

Smiths doesn't sell alcohol on Sundays.

Brother Waite: There is always a wilderness before the Promised Land.

2 comments: