Sunday, September 18, 2011

When the Poop Hit the Fan


I was going to post about that awesome BYU-Utah game (the word awesome was a sarcastic one). Lucky for you, now I have something else that will probably be a little more exciting to read.
Most of you know I have kind of been dating two guys. In a very little nutshell, I was dating one guy and writing another on his mission. The missionary came home about a month ago and I have been spending time with both the guys to see what could happen. It wasn't fair but it wasn't dishonest either because they have both known about each other.
Needless to say they don't necessarily like each other.
So today I was just chillin on the couch with G and guess what happened!
R came walking through my door.
Most awkward situation of my life. Hands down.
I introduced them, and it was civil. R showed me some pictures of his weekend trip then left and G was not too happy.
That's my story.
Good times.


Our true character shows when unexpected situations arise (the quote Brent posted on my wall in light of the situation).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that G was not happy about that. You would think that he would have taken advantage of the situation and really gotten to know R. lqtm. This Brent guy sounds like a real striaght shooter though maybe you should give him a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drama! Lorri was the same way, she always had a few guys around. It must be a McCleary thing ;)

    ReplyDelete