Friday, December 30, 2011

Still in the Holiday Spirit?

I couldn't post these before Christmas, or people would see what presents were headed their way. I had to post these gifts eventually though.

My mom did some vinyl lettering Christmas boards for some friends, and family boards for some cousins. I didn't get pictures, but they looked like these.

She also did Guess Who games for some family members and some neighbors.
(Yeah we included Jimmer... bottom right.)

Another fun, personal gift she gave to a few people were these stars. She has saved Christmas cards from close family friends through the years, copied them, and modge podged them onto some metal stars she got from Tai Pan. She also made one for our family, I love it.
Sometimes my mom sets the bar too high! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I love this - I love that you love my creations! One of my best creations is you! :)

    ReplyDelete