Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year's Kiss

Dec. 31st, 2004: We danced at a stake dance
Dec. 31st, 2005-Jan 1st, 2006: We both kissed someone else
Dec. 31st, 2006: He and I went to Salt Lake with our other friends for some sort of celebration. I tried desperately all night to get him to touch me in some way, shape, or form. He never did, so I kissed him on the cheek sometime around midnight.
2007: I kissed someone else at a party (someone else who I don't think I even know his name??) We were hanging out before I left for that party.
2008: This New Year's Eve was just after I had talked to him on the phone. He called from the airport and was headed out to serve. I partied with his friends and missed him a lot.
2009-2010: Celibacy for us both.
2010-2011: We hung out with each other all night.... just me and him... no kiss.
"New year's eve is like the kiss cam. It's only cool if you are dating someone or happen to be next to a cute boy you don't even know."
2011, ready to celebrate the coming of 2012: He's on a freaking cruise!!!!!!!!!
There's always next year....
(or is there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment