Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Beautiful Lady

The last few weeks I have been a little frustrated with the graduation process. Yeah I brought it on myself by deciding 2 weeks before graduation applications were due that I wanted a minor. The plan was to graduate in April with a degree is psychology. In hopes and small chances that I will go to grad school, I decided a minor in statistics will be helpful.

I made the decision to go for it and the next day I was running from this building to that building to another building and back to this building. I finally got papers signed and the minor cleared. The negotiation was if I could get a minor by August, I would do it; if I couldn't get the minor by August, I would just graduate in April without it.

The next step was to get cleared for a bunch of classes. So after lots of frustration and even more emails, I finally talked to this lady today who helped me out. It was all over computer. She added more sections of a class I need, cleared my name for some classes, and switched one class around for me. I never saw her but I'm assuming she's beautiful.

So guess what the plan is now!
Graduating in APRIL, WITH a minor!!
This will consist of 13 credits of stats next semester plus a 3 credit internship for psychology. This may not get updated between the months of January and April and I am truly sorry if I put any sort of social contact on hold for a little while. But I feel great about it!
So here's to passing 5 stats classes next semester! Anyone know of a good tutor?

2 comments:

  1. That is great the timing worked out - good luck with your stats classes! What are you looking to do at grad school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David! I would like to go into health psychology and do some research in that field but there are a lot of other areas that sound interesting too. So it is all up in the air if I even go to grad school ha

    ReplyDelete