Thursday, November 17, 2011

Slacking

There is plenty I could be doing...
Plenty I should be doing...
But none of it has to be done right this instant.
Am I going to do it?
I'll let you figure that out.

Here's my deepest thoughts and emotions of the moment, since it has been a while since I have filled you in.
Footloose is inspiring. From Julianne's body to the music. I will be watching some of those scenes over and over again. Possibly while standing up, wearing cowboy boots and a sweat band.
Besides that, I love my church, family, friends, roommates, boyfriend, team, and my new sweaters (if you look at the link, look at the white sweater and gold necklace behind the weird shirt).
So despite the fact that nothing too new is happening and I am just hanging in there until Thanksgiving break, I'm doin good!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you were inspired by the "All the single ladies" dance!

    ReplyDelete