Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Taking it Personally

Technology hates me.
1. My laptop crashed a couple weeks ago, so I have been in the process of getting a new one, setting it up, copying all my documents, and that sort of fun stuff.
2. My DVD player responds to everyone but me. I press the play button and the DVD pauses. For everyone else it plays.
But last night I conquered it!
Or so I thought.
Turns out all I did was push my luck of electronics for the week.

Today...
I woke up and my phone wouldn't turn on or charge. I took it to the AT&T store, told them my dilemma, and the guy turned it right on. Embarrassing.
Every Monday and Wednesday morning class, we have an iclicker quiz. (An iclicker is a little remote with options A-D to click the answer to the quiz question that appears on the screen.) I pressed the power button on my iclicker and it wouldn't turn on. I double pressed it, it wouldn't turn on. I pressed it hard. No go. I pressed it soft. No luck. I looked at the guy next to me, asked him to turn my iclicker on, he pressed the power button and handed it back to me.
Thanks man.

At what point is this no longer funny?

(This isn't me but it looks like I may not be the only one???)

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! This kind of stuff happens to me all the time! Hope things start working better for you Madi!

    ReplyDelete