Tuesday, August 16, 2011

4 to go.

Chasilyn: Met her at Oakcrest in junior high and got along great.
Grew closer in high school when she came to my house after football games.
Found out her and Mandy were just as crazy as my friends and I when we saw them at EVERY party we ever went to.
The last night of our junior year brought the group close.
The last night of high school brought the group closer.
She gives the best hugs, pep-talks, and comfort.
And now she's married!!!


I freaking love this girl and the group of us:
her, Mandy, Maddy, Xanni, Cassie, and me.
(We love all you other girls, but you never signed the contract with a chunk of your hair)
Chas thanks for letting me be a part of your big day!
Mandy, you gave the best luncheon speech a best friend could possibly give.
The reception was amazing.
That group of 6. 2 down.
and even when it's 6 down we better still have a "reunion."
You girls are crazy enough, I'm not too worried

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I wonder who will be next? Oh wait, no I don't. You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill you are so funny. and actually, Mandy's next. And Cass is closer than me haha

    ReplyDelete