Friday, August 26, 2011

Upgrade.

Anyone remember my old phone Little Blackie? Well it died about the same time my sister got an upgrade on her phone, so I got my sister's old one. (Funny how I get all the hand-me-downs and I'm the oldest. It's been happening for quite some time now, you should see my iPod.) Finally I was rewarded an upgrade so I went to the AT&T store on Tuesday.

Karl was at the front desk when I showed up. F-pod.
1. His name was Karl.
2. He asked for my autograph instead of my signature.
3. He hooked me up! $60 phone for $25 off and $50 rebate. Sold me on the $50 insurance for $25 off and he gave me a free phone cover. COVER+ INSURANCE + PHONE = $10!!

The funny part of the story:
I handed him my American Express to pay the $60. He took it and in a surprised voice said "American Express? That's fancy!" The thing is though, it wasn't fancy. It's one of those free ones. I responded with "How old do you think I am?"
His answer "Well now I'm going to guess 17. At first I thought you were my daughter's age."
Yeah I am 21 but I don't go a week in my life without being told I look young. People always tell me it's a good thing too though. Hopefully one day it will be.

p.s. His daughter is 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment