Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Competition

So I really don't like my English class. I don't like it because I like writing and I don't want to know if anyone else doesn't like my writing. Today in class we had to write a short little story, then everyone voted on the best one. If I would have known it was a competition, I would have put a little more heart into it. I didn't win.
Do you know what else I'm taking as a competition? Maddy made police beat at USU. I am quite jealous.

Recent funnies:

I was singing "tonight" to myself. "We're dancing on top of the Hollywood sign."
My 7 year old sister proceeded to correct me on my top 40's lyrics. It really goes "dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign."

Mom (texting my brothers while they were at a hotel in Vegas): What have you been up to today?
Jake: playing hide-and-seek
Mom (wondering how much damage in the hotel she was going to pay for): What do you mean hide and seek?
Jake: I turned the lights off and it took like 5 minutes for Jordan to find me. There are so many cool places to hide in this room!
Jordan is 17, Jake is 15.

I was compared to chocolate cake- as in really good, but bad for you.

Yesterday Hillary and I were playing lacrosse in the courtyard. That turned into soccer with more people which evolved into Taco Tuesday with even more people. This guy, Rico, drove us to Taco Tuesday at Rubio's in his topless jeep. I love jeeps but my hair was going everywhere and was a mess! I asked if anyone had a hair elastic and Rico just pulled out a bag of hair elastics for me. He said he learned that if he had a jeep, he should probably invest in some elastics too. FPOD.

1 comment: