Monday, August 29, 2011

Dear Summer 2011,

I appreciate that you have been full of good times like Angels Landing and mattress surfing, It's its and going fishing. I've gotten lost, slept in, eaten at Menchies too many times, and rafted in multiple places. You've allowed me to read self-betterment books, a lot of blogs, and a lot of pinterest. You've kept me busy with bridal showers, weddings, and waterfalls. 7 peaks, Gepettos, rockslides, fetaling, nude high heels, and being done with Monday emails are also great characteristics of you that I have enjoyed. You've kept up the traditions of making scenes and nude lake. You almost spanked me with a train but I am not mad about that because I got to go to Alabama, see lots of cousins, and go hiking and camping.
But I want you to know that though I have lived you to the fullest since the end of April, I have not pushed you to your limits quite yet. There is a lot I need before September 21st so if you could stay warm til then, it would really help me out. I am also begging you for a little bit of October too.
Either way, you've been a blast. I just want to keep having a blast. Thanks.
Love,
Madilynn.

1 comment: