Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Patty

I could start a new journal called peopleimeetonplanes.blogspot.com and fill it up fast. What do you think? On my flight from Memphis to Salt Lake today, I learned a lot about the lady next to me.
Patty was born in '55. She had missing teeth but would like to get that fixed. I told her I am a senior at BYU studying psychology. I don't think she understood that I am not yet a qualified psychologist. She has had 3 strokes. The first one she had when she was on her way to play bingo. Her 3rd stroke was on her way to Disneyland and it was a blessing in disguise.
She has a son who lives in Provo and is 28 and single. I now have his name, number and address. He likes Panda Express and Star Trek, served his mission in Missouri, is 6 ft 2 with brown wavy hair and a 'medium' body. I didn't ask for any of this information but she gave it to me because she wants him to meet a nice girl with red hair.
My hair is brown, but I get that a lot...

1 comment:

  1. You strike up some interesting conversations! I particularly like this one because Lorri was set up with me, in part, because I had "red hair."

    ReplyDelete